All courses listed below are designed to meet RQIA minimum Care Standards and CPD for NISCC.
- Health & Safety
- Principles of Moving and Handling
- Vulnerable Adults and Safeguarding
- Human Rights
- Role of the Support Worker
- Person Centred Planning
- Active Support
- Risk Assessment
- How to move from Caring to Supporting... from Residential to Supported Living
- Stress Management
- Supervision - What? How? Why?
- Communication and Challenging Behaviour
- How to Promote Positive Behaviour
- Environmental interventions to help prevent/deal with Challenging Behaviours
- Dementia Awareness
We also offer a number of specialised workshops in bereavement support and bereavement counselling. Click here for further details.